White people destroyed 3/4s of the world for spices and have the nerve not to season their food.
WHAT: A KEVIN TRAN STYLE APOCALYPSE ON THE LEVEL OF THE MISHAPOCALYPSE. YOU CAN USE ANY PICTURE YOU WANT BUT BONUS POINTS IF YOU USE THIS ONE XD:
CHANGE YO PROFILE PIC, MAKE YO EDITS, TERRIFY THE WORLD.
WHEN: DECEMBER 26TH
WHERE: HERE, duh
WHY: BECAUSE THAT MID SEASON FINALE 100% DID NOT HAPPEN.
I feel like it’s only fair that the Overlord’s pupil receives proper initiation.
Love how he click the safety on before he aims it at johns head.
Omg i never noticed that…this makes this scene a million times better
i always just love how John calms down when the gun is pointed at him instead of other people. it’s the trust that Sherlock won’t hurt him. other people maybe, but John no.
then the next day happens
if i had to describe harry in a gif
When I first joined Tumblr about a year and a half ago, I figured I’d be lucky to get a dozen followers. Flash forward, and I’m at nearly 2400 followers. And I’m amazed. Stunned. Gobsmacked for sure.
I decided I wanted to do something to thank my followers for being so brave as to wade into my goofy and decidedly pervy little corner of Tumblr. And this is what I’ve decided on: a Benedict Cumberbatch-related giveaway. And here are the prizes:
- A copy of An English Room by Derry Moore, still sealed in plastic.
- Reapersun’s Babes of 221b 2014 calendar, still sealed in plastic, available through Redbubble. Please be aware that this is the one prize that should be considered NSFW.
- A nice little Benedict Cumberbatch 2014 calendar found at ebay, still sealed in plastic.
- Various magnets found on CafePress.
- Various keychains (which are actually double-sided) from StraitjacketFun at Etsy. (The shop owner wanted me to let you all know to check her shop if you like what you see here, because she’s planning on adding more Benedict keychains in the near future. Plus she has lots of other favorite celebs featured.)
- Various postcards featuring photographs and artwork of you-know-who from Redbubble. Please be aware that I put only a portion of what I’ve got in the photo.
- The Sherlock Files, aka The Casebook, by Guy Adams
And here is how the prize packages will break down:
- First prize will get An English Room, a magnet, a keychain, and a dozen (12) of the Redbubble postcards.
- Second prize will get the Babes of 221b calendar, a copy of The Sherlock Files, a magnet, a keychain, and 10 of the Redbubble postcards.
- Third prize will get the Benedict Cumberbatch 2014 calendar, a copy of The Sherlock Files, a magnet, a keychain, and 8 of the Redbubble postcards.
- Fourth prize will get a copy of The Sherlock Files, a magnet, a keychain, and 6 of the Redbubble postcards.
Now, of course, there are rules:
- You must be following me, because this is a “thank you” designed specifically for my followers. I will be checking.
- No giveaway blogs. Hell to the no. Don’t even try it.
- I will count both likes and reblogs. Only 1 like and/or 1 reblog is necessary to enter you in the drawing. You may reblog this as many times as you like, but it won’t increase your chances of winning. And please don’t spam your followers to the point of nausea.
- Please note that the magnets, keychains, and Redbubble postcards will be assigned on a random basis. I’m not going to guarantee any particular item in these categories to anybody.
- The numbers of Redbubble postcards in each prize package may change if I was an idiot and counted them wrong.
- I reserve the right to make any changes to these rules if I’ve left something out or made a mistake. If I make any changes, I will reblog this with an explanation of what was updated or changed.
- You must be willing to provide me with your name and address if you win, so that I can send your prizes to you.
- I will be happy to ship anywhere in the world. So my followers outside of the US don’t need to worry about that. ♥
- Winners will be picked at random. Right now I’m registered at RandomPicker, which is what I’m planning to use. Or else I might write all entered URLs on slips of paper, put them in a bag, and have my father, who has absolutely no clue who any of you are, draw the winners out of the bag at random. I still haven’t decided yet. But winners will most definitely be chosen at random.
- The giveaway is to be considered underway the moment this hits my blog today on November 24th, 2013. Because we’re heading into the holidays, with people having time off to visit family, as well as many students prepping for midterms, I’m planning on letting this giveaway run through 12AM PST on December 30th, 2013. Winners will be chosen shortly afterward. If any winner fails to respond to my messages(s) within a reasonable time (5 days), a new winner for that prize package will be chosen and notified ASAP.
- Prize packages will be shipped out in early January 2014.
I think that’s it. So have fun, like, reblog, and I wish you all the best of luck.
And again, I thank you all for daring to follow me, from the bottom of my grateful, perverted little heart. ♥
I smoked one alcohol and my left arm fell off